Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Where is a 4WP rep when you need one.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is a 4WP rep when you need one.

ok, 4WP told me the light bar wont be there till there till next week. 4WP lied to me and told me everything was in stock when i ordered $1300 worth of parts form them. Then when i went to the store to pick everything up a week later, and the orfab bumper and the lightbar was backordered for another week or two. Plus they seem to have lost the daystar switch panel they had for me. I didnt even get a discount or decal or a sorry from this company until i went off on the Assisstant manager and i asked him if he wanted David Johnson's bussiness card from Northridge4x4 so he could call david and really learn how to take care of his customers. And he said he was sorry for the service i recieved, (the lie i was told), when i made my order. and then he asked me what i wanted him to do when he told me he lost the daystar switch panel. I told him to "get up and look for it". He replied, " I have looked all over the store and it has disappeared. mind you he was only looking for a max of 5 minutes. I took the parts that they didnt loose from my order and i am now waiting for the rest of the parts to come in.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:09 PM
smc
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stephen.Presley
ok, 4WP told me the light bar wont be there till there till next week. 4WP lied to me and told me everything was in stock when i ordered $1300 worth of parts form them. Then when i went to the store to pick everything up a week later, and the orfab bumper and the lightbar was backordered for another week or two. Plus they seem to have lost the daystar switch panel they had for me. I didnt even get a discount or decal or a sorry from this company until i went off on the Assisstant manager and i asked him if he wanted David Johnson's bussiness card from Northridge4x4 so he could call david and really learn how to take care of his customers. And he said he was sorry for the service i recieved, (the lie i was told), when i made my order. and then he asked me what i wanted him to do when he told me he lost the daystar switch panel. I told him to "get up and look for it". He replied, " I have looked all over the store and it has disappeared. mind you he was only looking for a max of 5 minutes. I took the parts that they didnt loose from my order and i am now waiting for the rest of the parts to come in.

Ok, wow - that sucks. I'm still amazed by the lack of customer service I receive when trying to SPEND MONEY with some places.

It’s sad really, some people (and companies) just don't get it

I have made one purchase David and Northridge so far - and he was definitely one of the better experiences I’ve had lately.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Slight difference there. You are dealing with employees that do not get a dime more if you buy or not.

David OWNS the store and makes his money by customer service. I have to admit last few purchases I have bought from him and had less than usual concern of price. due to his excellant service.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for sharing. I know where I'll get my Jeep parts in the future. Still collecting my Finances and all and it wont be too long before I start splurging on my Jeep.

I can't wait to meet this legendary David guy!

Quick Reply: Where is a 4WP rep when you need one.