Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

WheRE THe HEll IS PureJEeeP??????????????

Old 05-07-2008, 09:18 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 505JK
And then be prepared to wait. Nothing against Northridge or Dave (he's been great to deal with) but I order mine 3 months ago and still waiting.
I guess what I mean is at least when you call and talk to David you are at the very least getting to best information on the status of availability. He doesnt make them but he does talk directly to the manufacturers that he represents. When ordering from some vendors you might get a salesperson that is basically an order taker and just quotes a time without any background on the situation.

Like a lot of the good stuff out there, there seems to be a wait period. I know from having these rockers that they are fairly sophisticated with bends, curves, inner layers, etc.; and that's just the two door. The four door must be a real bitch and is my guess why it is coming so slowly.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:20 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mcnaught6
how did you get a set two months before they started taking pre-orders???
They were taking orders on the 2dr version back last fall...Mine wasn't a preorder. I ordered it in late Nov and got it in early Dec.

putnum dan also has a set..

Quick Reply: WheRE THe HEll IS PureJEeeP??????????????