Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Who Should I Order From

Old 08-25-2007, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Who Should I Order From

4wd.com has horrible customer service, quadratec never has anything in stock, the tuffy security storage door scratched the crap out of my tail gate because the "Slick ape" didn't do crap and there cusomer service didn't do crap to help me, I have also ordered almost $900.00 of stuff from quadratec and can't even get an e-mal when there is a backorder yet I get one as soon as they take my money, and it seems like both quadratec.com and 4wd.com over charge (example, I can buy the mopar off road bumper from chrysler for $555.00 and quadrate has the same exact one for $768.99 WTF). I am going to order a front bumper from LoDoffroad.com an hopefully that will go smooth. I know I will probably get sh!t for this by the moderators but I want to support the sponsors because I love this site, but damn a man can only deal with so much sh!t. Who else has had bad experiences?
Old 08-25-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a list of the sponsors. Feel free to contact them directly and let them tell you their lead times and ship dates. Most of them have great customer service and will shoot you a straight line.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/please-support-our-sponsors-713/
Old 08-31-2007, 06:11 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by bodybrdng
4wd.com has horrible customer service, quadratec never has anything in stock, the tuffy security storage door scratched the crap out of my tail gate because the "Slick ape" didn't do crap and there cusomer service didn't do crap to help me, I have also ordered almost $900.00 of stuff from quadratec and can't even get an e-mal when there is a backorder yet I get one as soon as they take my money, and it seems like both quadratec.com and 4wd.com over charge (example, I can buy the mopar off road bumper from chrysler for $555.00 and quadrate has the same exact one for $768.99 WTF). I am going to order a front bumper from LoDoffroad.com an hopefully that will go smooth. I know I will probably get sh!t for this by the moderators but I want to support the sponsors because I love this site, but damn a man can only deal with so much sh!t. Who else has had bad experiences?
4wd price match's so if you or anyone gets screwed its there own fault for not shopping around..

I've never heard a complaint about Northridge4x4. top notch customer service.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bodybrdng
Quadratec has mostly been pretty good for me. That being said, I also like Northridge, and 4x4Rockshop.com.

Quick Reply: Who Should I Order From