Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Who's got a High lift

Old 06-24-2009, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's got a High lift

Need some help. if you have one i need to know what hardware im missing on mine. i was putting a decal on the rear corner of my jeep earlier today and noticed the the bolt linking the upper lever portion to the lower lifting portion is missing

heres a pic of what im talking about

Last edited by JdTms11; 06-24-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mine is a little bit different design than yours but it looks like you are missing some bolts.

I know that High Lift makes some rebuild kits. I don't know if they come with these bolts. Or you may just try and match it at a hardware store. The one you are missing on mine looks identical to the one that attaches the other end of that bar to the handle mount.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up Yup, missing bolt

Yes indeed, you are missing a bolt and self-locking nut. No washers, at least not on mine. ( I have the same model ). I would just get a replacement at Home Depot, prob want to go with Grade 8 or stainless. If you want to contact Hi-Lift, their address should be on the handle label. I know they do sell a replacement pin for the ratchet mech, but don't know about that specific bolt.....
Old 06-24-2009, 06:16 PM
JK Super Freak

thanks guys, picked up grade 8 bolt and a nylock so this guy cant come loose again

Quick Reply: Who's got a High lift