Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Why...

Old 12-17-2013, 01:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why...

...must EVERY car that passes sound like a UPS truck when I'm waiting for Jeep goodies to arrive?!?!?

My JCR rear bumper is finally about to be here after being delayed for almost two weeks due to bad weather!!!
Old 12-17-2013, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flomingo
...must EVERY car that passes sound like a UPS truck when I'm waiting for Jeep goodies to arrive?!?!?

My JCR rear bumper is finally about to be here after being delayed for almost two weeks due to bad weather!!!
It's truly a curse. I'm expecting a few smaller boxes this week too and it's killing me.

What paint are you going with on the bumper? I'd like to see pictures when it's done, JCR will most likely be in my near future.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've run to the front door at least 15 times! I am recovering from shoulder surgery so I want to be sure to catch them walking up so they can set it into the garage.

I'm still debating rattle can Rustoleum Bedliner vs powder coat. Depends on how much a decent PC job is going to cost.

Quick Reply: Why...