Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Why A Jeep?

Old 09-30-2013, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why A Jeep?

A friend sent me this article today. If you haven't read it, take 10 minutes to do so. Further solidifies why Jeeps are hands down the best (if you already didn't know)

Make Mine A Jeep by PJ ORourke - Car and Driver - http://www.caranddriver.com/features...o-the-wrangler
Old 09-30-2013, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TMO84
A friend sent me this article today. If you haven't read it, take 10 minutes to do so. Further solidifies why Jeeps are hands down the best (if you already didn't know)

Make Mine A Jeep by PJ ORourke - Car and Driver - http://www.caranddriver.com/features...o-the-wrangler
Great read between classes!

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 09-30-2013, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

Great read! Can't sum it up any better than this excerpt:

Cars are our way of moving through life. Cars are an integral manifestation of our being. Cars are an expression of who we are, like clothes. But we can drive naked, so the hell with clothes.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Great read. Sums up what seems to be a lifetime admiration for Jeeps in general.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very well written article, yet there are so many out there that are so quick to judge about owning a jeep and not using it for it's intended purpose. The fact that I can afford it and love it is all I need. I may not use it like it was intended but I could if I wanted to. I may have a mall crawler but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Quick Reply: Why A Jeep?