Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

will an X do the job for me?

Old 05-26-2007, 05:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Renegade
Is your driveway any worse than this?

If not, you will probably be OK with an X.
Pictures are worth 1,000 words. You can do what Renegade is doing in this picture and a hole lot more. Don't even think of it as inferior model. A rubicon is just like an upgrade from a great vehicle to make it do even more. Those of us that have be around awhile did alot of wheelin with stock CJ's. I hope this and what others have written will help you calm down a little. You are going to love your X model. We do!
Old 05-26-2007, 07:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, off topic, but...rupedog, how the heck did you rack up over 1300 posts in 1 month of membership? Who the heck have you been talking to?
Old 05-26-2007, 07:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Renegade
OK, off topic, but...rupedog, how the heck did you rack up over 1300 posts in 1 month of membership? Who the heck have you been talking to?
Any one that wants to listen. Also I play the word game. I have alot of time because I'm out with a back injury and I don't have a hole lot of entertainment at hand so I play on this site. I talk to several of the members. I start with the ones on the East coast in the morning and finish up with the ones on the West coast in th evenings. If you notice most of my posts are in the Anything and everything area and the JK talk area. I try to only use the areas such as JK mods for real question or answers and not much goofing off. I make alot of comments on posts, because that is why they are there. If I feel strongly about a thread I post my opinion. Is that tomuch of an answer? Oh I also have to defend myself to the onslot of the red JK gang that gives me a hard time. If you have anymore question, I would be more then happy to answer them. I have the time. ps note my avatar
Old 05-26-2007, 07:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5d82cdEq6U

This is my stock X with the factory 32" tires, ok the Shrockworks rails are not stock but I did not use them on this trail.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dougr5150

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5d82cdEq6U

This is my stock X with the factory 32" tires, ok the Shrockworks rails are not stock but I did not use them on this trail.
Cool vid. That should show him how good the X is right out of the box. It's just like mine. You have great taste!
Old 05-26-2007, 08:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rupedog
Any one that wants to listen. Also I play the word game. I have alot of time because I'm out with a back injury and I don't have a hole lot of entertainment at hand so I play on this site. I talk to several of the members. I start with the ones on the East coast in the morning and finish up with the ones on the West coast in th evenings. If you notice most of my posts are in the Anything and everything area and the JK talk area. I try to only use the areas such as JK mods for real question or answers and not much goofing off. I make alot of comments on posts, because that is why they are there. If I feel strongly about a thread I post my opinion. Is that tomuch of an answer? Oh I also have to defend myself to the onslot of the red JK gang that gives me a hard time. If you have anymore question, I would be more then happy to answer them. I have the time. ps note my avatar
HE HE HE

I admit it, I'm an adict too.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
HE HE HE

I admit it, I'm an adict too.
Yes you are, but it's a better habit then smoking.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice color jeep in the video mines just like that but a rubicon
Old 05-26-2007, 10:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by low4life
Nice color jeep in the video mines just like that but a rubicon
Best colored Jeeps period.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:00 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the words of affirmation, the pics, and the video!! Our driveway rarely gets worse than in some of the pictures [ ] Any reservations are gone, this is definately the vehicle for us, can't wait to get it. Should be just a couple more days, my wife wants the doors off as soon as we get her home!

Quick Reply: will an X do the job for me?