Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Would This Happen To My Jk

Old 02-27-2008, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It happens, no big deal
Old 02-27-2008, 06:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no, that won't happen in a jk... here is why... your esp will kick in and not let gas to the engine allowing no more than 2200 rpms and you won't dig down but you wont go forward either you will just be stuck sitting there looking like an idiot. gotta love that technology
Old 02-27-2008, 07:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You said he was stuck in 2wd due to the elec motor not kicking in. Another good reason the jeeps are a manual lever.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah, it would happen to your JK too if you were wearing those girly girl shorts.

Who the hell wears hearts or is that strawberry shortcake boxer shorts?
Old 02-28-2008, 11:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nah thats my friend we weren't going to the beach. this is the crazy long story: My friend And I went down with two girls to party in AC. I was around 2300 when we got there. After gambling all my money away it was around 5 in the morning. We drove to find an after hour bar. Non were any good. We got tired tried to get a room but the were all be used. His girlfriend ended up not feeling well she was in the ford to sleep. Well my friend John wanted to continue gambling at the showboat. I decided to go down to check on his girl. Make sure she was ok. The other girl came down with me. We got to his ford and put his back seat down so we could all sleep. while he was gambling. I was out completely. Well, John finally finished and decided he wanted to be crazy and take some trails. He did this for about an hour and a half. while we were sleeping. I kinda woke up hearing starting noises from the ford. My friend got us stuck in about 3 1/2 feet of water. I looked out the window and saw nothing but water. I was like dude what did you do. We are f....ed! After about 40 minutes the ford started got through all the water and finally reached sand. He was so excited he got out of the water so was I. So he put it in park. He and I decided we where going to check out the deserted beach area. The girls are still sleeping at this point. After that we where like lets go home. He starts her up and got nothing but wheel spin. More spin more spin. we released pretty much all the air out the tires to help(IT DIDN'T HELP) So I dug out the tires to put sticks and shells in front and back of the tires for traction. Tried this like 20 times no success. finally the whole frame was laying on the sand. Couple trucks drove by us on the beach. None of them had any tow cables. I am flipping out at this point because he didn't have a permit to be on that beach. Plus I told my girlfriend at home that I drove down with just me and him. Anyway so I ended up walking about 2 miles in the sand to finally see a couple trucks with guy fishing. The one guy had a 3500 dodge. I offered him 20 dollars to pull us out. end of story
Old 02-28-2008, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

HAHA CIJEEP.... Thats my crazy friend john. I never noticed that in the picture
Old 02-28-2008, 01:43 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lunkhead, is that a Ford Exploder?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not mine Redneck...My buddies before I got my jk