Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

A Wrangler based pickup?

Old 02-03-2007, 09:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll have personal experience with this Brute kit withen a couple weeks. were going to be doing a build for Four Wheeler mag on one and hopefully they'll let me post up about it before the mag comes out, but I may have to hold out on what the actual jeep was that is was built on...
Old 02-04-2007, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
I'll have personal experience with this Brute kit withen a couple weeks. were going to be doing a build for Four Wheeler mag on one and hopefully they'll let me post up about it before the mag comes out, but I may have to hold out on what the actual jeep was that is was built on...
The way you are hinting is leading me to make assumptions. And you know what they say about assuming things. It only makes an a** of you and me.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:47 PM
JK Freak

well you'll have to just stick to your assumptions untill I know I can "tell all" without getting in trouble with the mag. making the mag mad is the last thing I want, this is going to be a great "advertisment" for the shop...
Old 02-11-2007, 06:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How's this?

That was my TJ that I just sold, equipped with a gr8tops half hard top. It was my 1/4 ton pickup.

Quick Reply: A Wrangler based pickup?