Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

WTF where's my lift? 4WheelParts or Fulltraction?

Old 08-26-2008, 10:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF where's my lift? 4WheelParts or Fulltraction?

Writing to vent!!! Here's my scenario, i walked into 4wheelparts in Van Nuys and ordered two Fulltraction 3" premium lifts and some procomp shocks. That was on Tues August 19th Tim lewis the "Manager" said they'd be in on Thurs. Okay so Thursday comes and no parts!!! He calls Full traction to ask for loction of lifts and according to Tim, they said that lifts are on way per their deliverer. But still no parts. Long story short, 4WP after a converation with a "Patrick" from Full Traction, promised them today, Tuesday August 26th, and after a call, still no lifts. WTF!!! What would you guys do? Should I give 4WP HQ a call , pm Patrick at FT, or what?
Old 08-26-2008, 10:29 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Augie
Writing to vent!!! Here's my scenario, i walked into 4wheelparts in Van Nuys and ordered two Fulltraction 3" premium lifts and some procomp shocks. That was on Tues August 19th Tim lewis the "Manager" said they'd be in on Thurs. Okay so Thursday comes and no parts!!! He calls Full traction to ask for loction of lifts and according to Tim, they said that lifts are on way per their deliverer. But still no parts. Long story short, 4WP after a converation with a "Patrick" from Full Traction, promised them today, Tuesday August 26th, and after a call, still no lifts. WTF!!! What would you guys do? Should I give 4WP HQ a call , pm Patrick at FT, or what?
7 whole days waiting for JK parts? I dont recommend ordering anything by Shrock or PJ

...but they DID say it would be in today. give them a call at the end of the buisness day.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Augie,

I heard from Tim Lewis at 4wp that according to one of teh higher ups at FT, FT claimed to have placed a halt on certain lift kits due to imperfections and poor quality in some of the welds of some of the components.

Kinda funny because I remember 4wp relaying that FT had them in Stock.

For the past week all I have heard from 4wp is that they are on the way and that Patrick of FT was allegedly going to personally deliver them since they are only 100 miles away and would stop by in Van Nuys on his way to the Compton store.

Something is fishy, I am getting really anxious for the lift too!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:52 AM
JK Freak

I was really looking forward to having my lift installed before our run through miller and alamno yesterday! Could have really used that lift going through the "Squeeze". As KenB1010 mentioned to us, the rock on the right side has moved a bit more since last week. This made for an interesting high center on the left side of the cliff. I just wish that businesses would run as a business.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:56 AM
JK Jedi Master

Call fulltraction..
Old 08-26-2008, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

personally, if i am let down twice on a promised delivery/service date i cancel my order

i wont be messed around and dont accept bad service, or delays - no matter where in the supply chain the issue falls - someone is advising BS info, and this way i find when i do return to purchase i get reliable and accurate info on delivery etc...

i would rather have the truth and wait a few weeks than mess about to-ing and fro-ing on hollow promises
Old 08-26-2008, 11:21 AM
JK Newbie

The kits will be at the store today. Thank you for ordering Full Traction. Augie i sent you a pm.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:33 AM
JK Freak

you will get better service if you call steve @ FT. He seems to be the only one who cares over there. I got bullshitted for almost two months by "someone" there, talked to steve and I had new parts from Cali to Tennessee in LESS than 24 hours.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:36 AM
JK Freak

You rock Patrick. I'm glad you take the time to reassure your clients and forum users of the quality of your product and of your service too.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Augie
You rock Patrick. I'm glad you take the time to reassure your clients and forum users of the quality of your product and of your service too.

Thank you. You are the kind of customer that reminds me why i care!

Last edited by Patrick @ Full Traction; 08-26-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Quick Reply: WTF where's my lift? 4WheelParts or Fulltraction?