Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wtf Is Wrong With Dc

Old 01-18-2007, 10:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtf Is Wrong With Dc

So hear I am waiting to hear form the dealership i took my vehicle in for the various issues i have mentioned on this site. Well I decided to get a hold of DC and explian the problems I have had thus far with my jeep....i explnd that i have now owned my jeep for just under 5 weeks and it has been in the shop twice almost like a mercedes oh wait they own them too. the lady i spoke to said she would call the dealership to see status of repairs well no status cause they havent looked at it yet.....it's been 7 hours! anyway she stated that she would be contacting the district manager in my area (tampa bay). I explnd I want a face to face so that he can see the crappy paint issues as well as the brakes scratching and the whistling noise. I just don't know if I made the right choice in getting rid of my titan for this thing.......If anyone has any words of wisdom now would be the time as I am just so disgusted with DC. People wonder why the Big 3 are falling faster then rain...it's not hard to see why at least right now. I do really love this jeep but it's the principle behind this. I think if eonough of us are having issues we should consider CLASS ACTION.....not too mention I can't even get a straight answer about whether or not I'm supposed to have a fire retarding cover under the hood.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

It really does suck and you should have gotten a fire retarding cover since it is a safety feature.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

Default Get This

i was told by DC that it is a vibration and noise reduction cover that is an option????????? wtf option iis this oh and that the lights for under the hood was discontinued in december even though mine was manu. in november...
Old 01-18-2007, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

What dealership in Tampa? I'm curious because I live in Tampa and have my JK coming in 2 weeks.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PROD
i was told by DC that it is a vibration and noise reduction cover that is an option????????? wtf option iis this oh and that the lights for under the hood was discontinued in december even though mine was manu. in november...
DC is full of it. THats BS.

Quick Reply: Wtf Is Wrong With Dc