Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

X vs Rubi questions

Old 06-26-2007, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in pleasant ridge. No, i don't know of any places, but i've been looking. I've been half tempted go out on the old abandoned Crest Hills Country Club in Amberley, since it' only a couple minutes away. It wouldn't be extreme by any means, but off road nonetheless. Haven't heard of aspen acres. Where's that at?
Old 06-26-2007, 08:20 AM
JK Freak

I believe its over by the brookville area, just over in indy. They have like 4wd trails and dirt bike/4 wheeler trails I know you can go there. my bad its haspen acres. http://www.haspinacres.com/
Old 06-26-2007, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone notice that you can add a locker to the X but not the Sahara on Jeep's website. Maybe it's a small glitch, but I've tried it a couple times. It's $750 to add a rear axle lock. You can also add the electronic sway bar disconnect.

Can't do any of that on the Sahara.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:40 AM
JK Freak

I dont think the site is correct, I think there updating it. My guess would be july it should switch to 2008.

Quick Reply: X vs Rubi questions