Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Adventure Trails JK Interior Rack Installation Instructions copy request.

Old 08-17-2017, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 51 Likes on 47 Posts
Question Adventure Trails JK Interior Rack Installation Instructions copy request.

Does anyone have or know where I can view a set of the installation instructions for this interior cargo rack?

AT Jeep JK interior Cargo Rack - Adventure Trailers Store

I have searched all over the AT site and can't seem to find any. Tried contacting cs but no luck so far.

I am thinking that this is the rack I would like to go with but I need to know if the mounting system for this would possibly interfere with where the Maximus-3 roof racks supports mount to the rear part of the roll cage before I order it.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up Well they did get back to me

And sent me a .pdf of the installation instructions!!

Looks like this is the interior rack that I will be ordering sometime in the future.

Just for future reference I will include the instructions in this post just in case someone else might happen to need them.

JK Gear Rack Installation Instructions.pdf
Old 08-28-2017, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Doh!

Just ordered this and as I was searching for this thread, when I found it I realized I put it in the incorrect part of the forum!

Quick Reply: Adventure Trails JK Interior Rack Installation Instructions copy request.