Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

East Coast Meet And Greet Pics...rausch Creek

Old 10-14-2007, 05:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

from the looks of the mud line on the side of his seat, it looks like he had about 4 inches of muddy water in there!!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Man o' man........

WIll definitely is SICK! He loves, I mean LOVES! Mud! Watter filling up to the bottom of his seat! Over the gas pedal and that was just on the first attempt! Yes ladies and gentlemen, the first attempt, we pulled him out, drained what would drain (did you find that plug in the little rear compartment where the jack was?) and then figured out what the problem was (no 4lo, needed more engine speed) and then hit it again! Unbelieveable, and he powered right through it! I will defintely take these guys out again anytime they want, there are still a couple of holes that we can try! Milkshake? Sunken Treasure? Did Demetri find any more frogs in his YJ? Absolute blast! My wife is still laughing at the "Jersey Boys!" She can't stop talking 'bout you's guys! Did you all make it back allright? What was up with the TJ? The rear diff? How are the brakes Will?

Those that headed to dinner, all I have to say is $1.25 Yuengling on Draft! James.....How were the cookies and how much better do those 37's ride at that new pressure? Thomas hope you made it safe, and Jason, I'll be calling to check that CB out when I get it taken care of!

Thanks all, and we'll figure out a date for #2!........Anyone ready yet?

Tyler aka USGAONE!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Were there any stock X's there?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by usgaone

Tyler aka USGAONE!

Now that I know this is something I enjoy, I will be putting a little into mods.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScooterS
cormac827 was in a stock X and ran blue trails. I thought he did great considering this was the first time he had ever done anything like this, and the Jk made it through/over every obstacle he attempted.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:04 PM
JK Super Freak

im a mostly stock x and p255 tires and I went.....Hit some rocks and got stock on the bottom a lil but man it was a great time, so much fun, im ready to go again anytime haha....

and about the door seals....stumpman was in water just as deep at one point, and he was stuck and no water came in....he finally powered through it.....but will was just sitting there for probably 3-5 minutes while water slowly filled up before he could have another shot aha
Old 10-14-2007, 06:06 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rafiki

Now that I know this is something I enjoy, I will be putting a little into mods.
Does that mean I need to get a second job....
Old 10-14-2007, 06:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
cormac827 was in a stock X and ran blue trails. I thought he did great considering this was the first time he had ever done anything like this, and the Jk made it through/over every obstacle he attempted.
haha thanks!! Yeah I was VERY impressed with how the stock held up....but you guys corrupted me, im thinking 35s and 3 inches of lift with a snorkel for the next time i do battle at rausch creek haha.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by usgaone
HELL YES!!!

Just let me get my rear end fixed first.

Last edited by W3CSX; 10-14-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Junkie

Completely stock 2 door X here, 245/75/16 SRA's (for now).....and I had a great time.

My wife was in a stock TJ with 225/75/15's and she made it through......of course now she wants a lift and new wheels and tires and bumpers and a winch and disconnects and lights and......OH my god I'm in trouble....

Last edited by BaltChief; 10-14-2007 at 06:13 PM.

Quick Reply: East Coast Meet And Greet Pics...rausch Creek