Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

EJS@Rausch Creek

Old 04-05-2010, 11:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JnRStel
OUCH!!!!
meh, that was minor ... but i've NEVER seen a steel wheel round the lip in like that and just push the bead off ... oh well. threw the spare on and continued the trail ownage!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 6DoF
meh, that was minor ... but i've NEVER seen a steel wheel round the lip in like that and just push the bead off ... oh well. threw the spare on and continued the trail ownage!
yeah that was the weirdest looking bent rim i've ever seen too. I forgot i have another one in the garage that is slightly bent, but nothing like that, so i'm just gonna hammer it back out and mount that tire back on it and see if i have any other damage to the tire....
Old 04-05-2010, 02:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by redrockin7
Glad to see whomever this is didn't wack their wheel on that rock at the top of the climb like I did...

Had to be literally the last thing I was going to try all day also - occurred at like 430 PM on the way back to the lot. Go figure...
Don't worry I was that guy last year
Old 04-05-2010, 08:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great pics !! Thanks for sharing, Had a blast on sat. Already making plans to go again

Quick Reply: EJS@Rausch Creek