Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

A few pics from the Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs Arkansas

Old 04-21-2007, 01:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Redrock jk...how is that Black dimond 3" running for you. I remember i asked a long time ago, but im wondering if you have come across any problems with it, or does it pretty much work out perfectly. 3" and 315s is the way to go
Old 04-21-2007, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll be at the ORV park next weekend... Can't wait to check it out.

Hope some of you guys bring your JK's!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jared1843
I'll be at the ORV park next weekend... Can't wait to check it out.

Hope some of you guys bring your JK's!!!
I'll be there Friday, and possibly Saturday. Maybe I'll see you there.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good! You should go on some extreme trails, because you'll be surprised what you can do with the BD 3" and a Rubi Unlim!
I just went to another trail-ride this weekend... When they saw what I was driving and heard where I went in Tellico, they immediately told me I would be the trail-guide for the day! I hadn't even met them before that!
The Black Diamond 3" suspension with the BD all-terrain shocks work awesome! I just about rolled my rig this weekend, because the suspension is so good that you won't notice how bad the trail is!!!!

Here's a pic of some of the articulation you'll get with this kit:

Old 04-22-2007, 11:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rubidozer
Looks good! You should go on some extreme trails, because you'll be surprised what you can do with the BD 3" and a Rubi Unlim!
I just went to another trail-ride this weekend... When they saw what I was driving and heard where I went in Tellico, they immediately told me I would be the trail-guide for the day! I hadn't even met them before that!
The Black Diamond 3" suspension with the BD all-terrain shocks work awesome! I just about rolled my rig this weekend, because the suspension is so good that you won't notice how bad the trail is!!!!

Here's a pic of some of the articulation you'll get with this kit:

I love that pic! I'm just warming up with my Rubi. I'm sure as I get more confidence I'll tackle some more extreme stuff.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Redrock,
Don't get crazy before you're comfortable. I've been doing this for 15 yrs. You should always feel good about what you're gonna do; If you don't, then you should probably not....
Anyway, you sound like you had fun. I'm glad I got to see the pics of yours, with your daughter next to it; That had my wife thinking it would work.
Thanks!
Oh yeah, and never listen to anyone on the trail getting you to do something you aren't sure of..... That's always when something goes bad!
Have fun! And post some more pics of your flexin on the 'Flexed-up...' thread.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:56 PM
JK Newbie

Those are some nice shots. I wish I could drive without a front license plate (state law).
Old 04-22-2007, 09:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks guys. Here are a few more pics from Saturday at Superlift. I took the whole family out this time (wife and all 3 daughters) for some trail riding and a mountain top picnic. IMHO this is what the 4dr is all about.

More photos here

Old 04-23-2007, 09:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Great family pics! I can't wait to get my 4 year old daughter out there...my son is just 1, but I think he'll get some kicks too in the back seat.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:55 AM
JK Freak

That is one sharp looking rig!!!!! Great pics!!!

Quick Reply: A few pics from the Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs Arkansas