Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Jeep Badge of Honor System

Old 01-29-2013, 10:16 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been using it for a few days, its not as user friendly as I would like. Plus it all has to be reviewed before anything happens, I understand why, but all the extra emails I get now kind of clutters it all up.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found this to be very interesting, so I was doing some research on it on the Jeep web-site.

Well after about 15 or 20 min on the Jeep web-site I got to thinking, waite a minute. I just had my Jeep in for the lifetime powertrain warrenty inspection at the dealership and they were sort of giving me a hard time because of the offroad mods that were done to my Jeep. You know like lift, tires, bumpers, and winch.

Seems kind of ironic, Jeep wants us to use our vehicles more offroad. But does'nt like us modding them so we can do so better or safer....... Just a thought........
Old 01-29-2013, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what they want us to do is buy this 2013 10th anniversary rubicon they got pictured all over the site
Old 01-30-2013, 02:01 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It would be helpful if they allowed you to add trails and ORV parks.

The website is a little clunky to move around and the app doesnt seem to be working on my phone at the moment.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by boots
I found this to be very interesting, so I was doing some research on it on the Jeep web-site.

Well after about 15 or 20 min on the Jeep web-site I got to thinking, waite a minute. I just had my Jeep in for the lifetime powertrain warrenty inspection at the dealership and they were sort of giving me a hard time because of the offroad mods that were done to my Jeep. You know like lift, tires, bumpers, and winch.

Seems kind of ironic, Jeep wants us to use our vehicles more offroad. But does'nt like us modding them so we can do so better or safer....... Just a thought........
I agree with boots...this from the folks who will void your warranty if you take your Jeep off-road. Sounds like a hit list to me.

This is a cool idea however.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My friends and I did a lot of trails around Ouray and over in Moab summer before last.
I thought it was fun to decorate my cooler with the stickers you can sometimes find in those areas for the trails you did, you know?

This is just a way for Chrysler to keep tabs on who's Jeep goes where.

Sorta reminds me of one of my buddies new Chevy truck with OnStar.
It called him the other day and told him to put his seatbelt on!

Big Brother is ever watching

Old 02-03-2013, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by texwillys
Creepy....
Old 02-04-2013, 03:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My friends and I did a lot of trails around Ouray and over in Moab summer before last.
I thought it was fun to decorate my cooler with the stickers you can sometimes find in those areas for the trails you did, you know?

This is just a way for Chrysler to keep tabs on who's Jeep goes where.

We are only a couple of years out before they call you to tell you, your fly is open.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

just hit up TSF and grabbed the cedar tree trail badge and uploaded a few pics to grab some points, i'm interested to see how the hard badges turn out. ill post pics if a i ever get one. I'm thinking of replacing the trail rated badge with whatever badge i get (depending on the quality of these "hard badges") or possibly placing on the passenger side where the trail rated badge would be.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 PM
JK Freak

AMEN to that...

Quick Reply: Jeep Badge of Honor System