JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Trails & Tales (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-trails-tales-71/)
-   -   Jeep Bangled 50 (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-trails-tales-71/jeep-bangled-50-a-321381/)

DunnyBunny 05-06-2015 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by JK505 (Post 4095993)

Shake. My. Damn. Head. :rotflmao2:

No I can see how my OP was a little confusing.

MTNBKR 05-06-2015 07:10 PM

Between now and July i can take care of OH,PA and IN. Let me know. Would love to do it

NJKURPat 05-06-2015 07:48 PM

Windrock was sick, great trip with you boys.

JK505 05-06-2015 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by NJKURPat (Post 4096025)
Windrock was sick, great trip with you boys.

Agreed. Many memories made!

goose142 05-07-2015 04:03 AM

Okay glad to hear there is a following so far! So DunnyBunny it looks like you'll be the first to get the ball rolling (brain fart moment on the date). MTNBKR you might be the next one depending on when you go. My group might be wheeling in PA in the next couple months again.

Here are some ground rules.

1. Do not wash the flag (let that bad boy gather up all of Americas dust and mud).
2. You and your group must sign the flag upon the end of your trip. YOu must also write the Abbreviation of the state and year that you wheeled into one of the stars.
3. Take pictures! when I send the flag out I'll also include contact info to send me photos, I'm going to make a couple social media pages to post up the following of the flag.
4. You pay for shipping when you send it back, I pay for when I send it out to whoever. (it'll only be like 5 bucks probs)

Any questions?

TreyJK 05-07-2015 04:29 AM

What an awesome idea! I can take care of Oklahoma or maybe Colorado as I'll be heading there in June. I can't wait to see some photos of it being wheeled!

14Sport 05-07-2015 04:34 AM

I love this idea. That's awesome, goose! :thumbsup: You could even do it twice in each state so more can participate and do the stars on both sides. Although the flag looks like a thin printed one instead of embroidered so that may not work.

karmynsbeep 05-07-2015 04:46 AM

Also a detailed wheeling report of your time with the flag and pics would be awesome to see

www.overlandoff-road.com

MTNBKR 05-07-2015 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by goose142 (Post 4096116)
Okay glad to hear there is a following so far! So DunnyBunny it looks like you'll be the first to get the ball rolling (brain fart moment on the date). MTNBKR you might be the next one depending on when you go. My group might be wheeling in PA in the next couple months again. Here are some ground rules. 1. Do not wash the flag (let that bad boy gather up all of Americas dust and mud). 2. You and your group must sign the flag upon the end of your trip. YOu must also write the Abbreviation of the state and year that you wheeled into one of the stars. 3. Take pictures! when I send the flag out I'll also include contact info to send me photos, I'm going to make a couple social media pages to post up the following of the flag. 4. You pay for shipping when you send it back, I pay for when I send it out to whoever. (it'll only be like 5 bucks probs) Any questions?

Will be in PA in June and IN in July. Can do OH anytime as i live here. Standing by for more direction

DunnyBunny 05-07-2015 05:22 AM

I'll contact Marcus from river city offroad and he should be able to knock out texas. He lives near hidden falls offroad park