Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Jeep JK Articulation

Old 11-15-2007, 02:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok well we were just out to have a fun time we had no cell phone and it was about 20 miles in the mountains so we didnt feel like breaking anything or getting stuck we have no wench 'but were planning on it' and no one knew where we were.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I say to each his own... the reason you got the reaction you did was probably due to the title of the thread. Most of the folks on here expect a video of Jeep articulation to show some major flex, and you can't really get much flex without having your swaybar disconnected. It's fine that you didn't. It's your Jeep and you do what you want with it. But, I think if you had titled it "out having fun" or "quick little JK video", you would have gotten an entirely different response.

In any case-- if you love it and you're having fun that's what really counts. The real question is... did you really pay a $10k markup, or are you figuring in some sort of interest or accessories or something? Just curious....
Old 11-15-2007, 03:22 PM
JK Jedi Master

X2 what he ^^^^ said.
These Jeeps are awsome vehicles wheather you flex them a lot or a little. Just keep having fun with it.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:27 PM
JK Newbie

X3............Each to their own.
I think though, when you have the full blown Jeep virus
you will be pushing the limits of your gig a bit more.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey man i will give you this-

AT LEAST YOU BOUGHT A WRANGLER!!! You could have bought any vehicle but you decided to get a wrangler, i give you props for that. Second who gives a crap what people say about flex and all of that, yeah the video was a little weak but the bottom line is DID YOU HAVE FUN???? If yes dont worry about what other people think, if you did not have fun try some harder trails.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

I agree. Just have fun in the thing. I had mine out the first weekend I owned it and it had some mud inside cause I had the doors off. Had just as much fun cleaning it later. Come to think of it, I always have fun when I'm near this thing.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SONIC
looks like a lot of fun to me!

im pretty sure you cant disconect the sway in 4 hi BTW

not everyone does extremem rock crawling guys!
I can disconnect the sway bar in 4hi in mine.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

i know this isn't that impressive but there is some articulation on my rear or my stock suspension X with 33" Just thought I'd share

Old 11-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SONIC
im pretty sure you cant disconect the sway in 4 hi BTW not everyone does extremem rock crawling guys!
You can disconnect the swaybar in 4HI and it works up to 30 mph. I push that button almost immediately after shifting into 4HI. It helps in more instances than rock crawling.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:36 AM
JK Freak

heres a little articulation

Quick Reply: Jeep JK Articulation