Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Lewis and Clark Nat'l Forest Monarch, MT

Old 10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lewis and Clark Nat'l Forest Monarch, MT

Just a quick note on my wheelin' excursion today - boy, it felt great after being overseas for the last eight months! Climbed up to Anderson Peak - found the road that led to nowhere...just a B-E-A-UTIFUL day!

Two quick notes - tried the manual disconnects - driver's side worked fine. No issues. Went to passenger side before I realized I left my monkey wrench at home and couldn't fit my socket in between the screw and...axle (not sure how to describe it). I'd read that one can disconnect just one and still get articulation - simply not the case. At least for me anyways. I'll remember the wrench next time.

Also needed an excuse to buy an air compressor - always used someone else's - went with the $54 Heavy Duty Slime Air Compressor - worked phenomenally. No complaints here.

Take it easy guys!

Quick Reply: Lewis and Clark Nat'l Forest Monarch, MT