Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

MEXICO easy trail

Old 09-30-2008, 10:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

great pictures, I really don't understand why posting about the donkey, that's really sad, shit and ignorance happens all over the world. I can't really think of the pictures now, if you wanted for people not to really pay attention to your awesome trip, but rather a boy kicking a donkey, I say mission accomplished, you say you just kept driving, because "they can be very aggressive" I say thats the problem, I too live in Mexico, and I would have helped, sorry to come down on you , but things like this piss me off. now if you don't like what I'm saying just keep driving, that seems to work for you.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love your pics, I always look forward to your wheeling pictures. Awesome!!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have removed the dunkies photo because there has been people who has not liked it.

Last edited by the flying dildo; 09-30-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robin
great pictures, I really don't understand why posting about the donkey, that's really sad, shit and ignorance happens all over the world. I can't really think of the pictures now, if you wanted for people not to really pay attention to your awesome trip, but rather a boy kicking a donkey, I say mission accomplished, you say you just kept driving, because "they can be very aggressive" I say thats the problem, I too live in Mexico, and I would have helped, sorry to come down on you , but things like this piss me off. now if you don't like what I'm saying just keep driving, that seems to work for you.
we have to remember that the kids (all around the world) are just a reflection of the parents behavior.

If you would like to help, don´t worry, let´s schedule an appointment to get you up there, and I gladly wait for you at the bottom of the mountain for the next 24 hours or so...

This is not a personal issue, was just a bad and sad part of my trail.

Thank you

Last edited by the flying dildo; 09-30-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great pics, beautiful trail! I think you need to look into getting some beadlocks; you'd be unstoppable.

Saludos...
Old 10-01-2008, 07:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by robin
Have you ever been out of the country...???????
Old 10-01-2008, 08:54 AM
JK Freak

WOW those pics are amazing!! Looks like everyone was having a great time. Well everyone but the orange jeep.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bofer84
Have you ever been out of the country...???????
I have been to about 20 other countries . so yes I've been out of the country. Don't really understand the question.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dildo

Couldn't decide on which way to go?

Just kidding, I've had that happen before in my old Toy. It sucks.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Freak

i wasnt trying to be mean, but the reason why i ask is because i have seen people do this to animals all over the world. Its their culture. They dont have the same views as we do towards animals. Take for instance, bull fighting in Spain. Most people would be horrified, and many of those guys actually suck and have the aim of a blind man shooting at a target, but its their culture. Again, yea it sucks he was kicking the donkey, but its how they do things over there i guess. OR...maybe he was just having a bad day lol

Quick Reply: MEXICO easy trail