Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Muddi Gras

Old 05-26-2008, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Muddi Gras

Here some pics and a link to the rest of them

I had a blast out there. The planning of this event was great. Water truck to keep the dust down, a road around the mudhole and a fence to keep traffic for the mudhole maintained, plenty of room for campimg and parking, water pumps never stop from the multiple water wells around the mudhole, entrance to the property was set off the road for 1/4 mile to keep traffic off the main road, porta johns set every where and kept clean through the weekend.

I left late sunday around 8pm and the porta johns where not filled up with waste and clean for a porta john.

The mud was shallow at first and started getting torn up a good bit by the time I left. The mud could use more prep as far as more discing and dig up a little more for the 2.5 guys but the it was great for all the smaller guys that went.

I would diffidently good back again when the next one happens. There was talk about them doing this ever three months. I think muddi gras can be better than mud fest and from what I seen it was better than mud fest as far as the planning goes.

Not to many JKs there but there was a couple they stayed out of the mud same as mine to I got a play jeep for that much fun.

and the link to the album

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k1.../Muddi%20Gras/
Old 05-26-2008, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Slippery good time for sure!
Old 05-26-2008, 10:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like you got slimed! Yuck! Bet you had a blast though.

Quick Reply: Muddi Gras