Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Offroading in north east PA

Old 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offroading in north east PA

Hi everyone I am going into my 1st spring with my new to me 2011 Sport, I know of trails at Stokes State Forest but I have recently read that most of the good trails are now closed . I am also aware of Rausch Creek and plan on visiting this year. But with all the Jeeps I see around here in Monroe County Stroudsburg area and all the woods there has to be some trails around hear to wheel on... I keep my eyes open when I am out and about but haven't explored all over yet hopefully she the weather gets nicer I will be out and about more often.. Someone on the forum suggested old mill rd but that appears to be a paved road unless it has some off trails, as nice as that ride seems that's not what I am looking for. So any locals or non locals that have some trails they know of please pass them along I am just out to have a good time not tear up and destroy I just want to have fun !!!! And not have to travel for hours on a whim to go off road

Thanks
Old 01-31-2015, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Self bump
Old 01-31-2015, 06:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If people are wheeling on private property, with or without permission, you aren't likely to see anyone post about it on a public forum. Everyone would invade and those trails would get shut down pretty fast in many cases.

Stick to the places anyone from the public can wheel. You never know, you might make friends with some of those other off roaders that can show you some hidden gems.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good point did not think about that

Quick Reply: Offroading in north east PA