Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Okanagan Trip, BC, Canada (lots of PICS)

Old 03-23-2008, 01:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Okanagan Trip, BC, Canada (lots of PICS)

Went camping and a mild offroading with friends.. Had a Blast and wonderful time driving Jeep!

it is Funny my Jeep looks like Limo here.. Wide angle lens =)

Some Flexin'..

Did some Target Shooting =)

Last edited by Rubicon_Fan; 03-23-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thanks for the great Pic's

And sharing, the weather must have been great too!

Old 03-23-2008, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

nice! can you share the trail info? We'd go for some fun next week
Old 03-23-2008, 06:01 PM
JK Junkie

i would love to check out the canadian scenery someday... been to a few of the cities... but never got out into the open country...

ps... i love target shooting too... mine just makes a lot more noise!
Old 03-23-2008, 10:00 PM
JK Super Freak

We've been in your area a number of time so I can relate to the beauty surrounding you. Thank for sharing your pictures. Looks like you had an awesome day.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spillidge
Great pics !!! I grew up in the Okanagan, in Raincouver now. So where was it that you went out wheeling???
I was justing going to ask where in the OK? Great pics anyways....looks like Kelowna, Penticton even over towards Vernon region. Hard to tell with the Douglas Fir and Ponderosa Pine as these tree species are very common in the OK.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:09 AM
JK Jedi

Nice pics, looks like fun!
Old 03-25-2008, 09:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cim330
nice! can you share the trail info? We'd go for some fun next week
Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
I was justing going to ask where in the OK? Great pics anyways....looks like Kelowna, Penticton even over towards Vernon region. Hard to tell with the Douglas Fir and Ponderosa Pine as these tree species are very common in the OK.
Originally Posted by Spillidge
Great pics !!! I grew up in the Okanagan, in Raincouver now. So where was it that you went out wheeling???
Thanx, We went to Penticton First, couldnt find any good trail and then headed to Osoyoos, on the way you can see lots of trail, we went to Okanagan Falls region.. . Beautiful place to go.. (when its not raining though ) Let me know if you need more details..!
Sam
Old 03-25-2008, 10:59 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rubicon_Fan
Thanx, We went to Penticton First, couldnt find any good trail and then headed to Osoyoos, on the way you can see lots of trail, we went to Okanagan Falls region.. . Beautiful place to go.. (when its not raining though ) Let me know if you need more details..!
Sam
Sweet a little further south than I expected, but still nice!!!! OK Falls is pretty sweet region. When I lived in Vernon I usually tried to make it out EAST of Vernon. Lumby & Lavington area and sometimes I would try to go up on the King Edward Lake road that takes you up on the Aberdeen Plateau. Some good fishing holes up on the aberdeen plateau that you can sneak your Wrangler up into (Loon Lake, King Edward lake and Aberdeen Lake). Also, some good 4x4 trails.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Sweet a little further south than I expected, but still nice!!!! OK Falls is pretty sweet region. When I lived in Vernon I usually tried to make it out EAST of Vernon. Lumby & Lavington area and sometimes I would try to go up on the King Edward Lake road that takes you up on the Aberdeen Plateau. Some good fishing holes up on the aberdeen plateau that you can sneak your Wrangler up into (Loon Lake, King Edward lake and Aberdeen Lake). Also, some good 4x4 trails.
Sweet thats good to know.. definitely will go back fishing and more 4x4ign..
We should organize a jeep run one day.. I have few buddies here in Vancouver who drive Jk`s... and Im sure they would love to go offroading..
let me know whatcha think about it..
Sam

Quick Reply: Okanagan Trip, BC, Canada (lots of PICS)