Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Project-JK X-CLIPS: JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run - Moby Dick on Holy Cross Trail

Old 09-15-2011, 10:21 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up Project-JK X-CLIPS: JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run - Moby Dick on Holy Cross Trail

For those of you who are intersted, we just posted up another X-CLIP from the JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run and this time, it's of Moby Dick taking on the French Creek rock garden on the Holy Cross trail. A tough obstacle especially being that the rocks are BIG, slick and you have to take them on with wet tires. Anyway, I hope you enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-t4YjfilWY Project-JK X-CLIPS: JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run
Moby Dick on Holy Cross Trail

Last edited by wayoflife; 09-22-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
For those of you who are intersted, we just posted up another X-CLIP from the JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run and this time, it's of Moby Dick taking on the French Creek rock garden on the Holy Cross trail. A tough obstacle especially being that the rocks are BIG, slick and you have to take them on with wet tires. Anyway, I hope you enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-t4YjfilWY Project-JK X-CLIPS: JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run - Moby Dick on Holy Cross Trail

Dame WOL, you were haulin. Cool Videos, keep it up guys...

Andrew
Old 09-15-2011, 12:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome! Love these vids keep them coming.

Had to be nerve-wracking with the rig in front of you being in reverse every time you came over an obstacle.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:47 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Andrew@EVOMFG
Dame WOL, you were haulin. Cool Videos, keep it up guys...

Andrew
LOL!! after watching 20 other JK's struggle through it and get all the rocks slippery wet, i figured momentum was the only tool i had left to get me up and over. i may have been haulin but, at least i think it was controlled speed
Old 09-15-2011, 12:49 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by BigMAK1
Awesome! Love these vids keep them coming.

Had to be nerve-wracking with the rig in front of you being in reverse every time you came over an obstacle.
LOL!! yeah, it was a little
Old 09-27-2011, 12:01 AM
JK Newbie

great vid as always, keep them coming they are great for us OS jeeps to see your wheeling areas and rigs
Old 09-28-2011, 07:14 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by kyro
great vid as always, keep them coming they are great for us OS jeeps to see your wheeling areas and rigs
thanks and we definitely have more vids coming your way

Quick Reply: Project-JK X-CLIPS: JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run - Moby Dick on Holy Cross Trail