Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Puerco

Old 10-27-2009, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puerco

All right heres the report.

So I was making a trip down to NM ALBQ. for a bike ride/race called "Day of the Tread", visiting some family, and decided to see if I could find any NM guys that would be willing to show me some dirt and fun! I can say hands down that I had an awesome trip! I left Chilly CO with some snow and arrived to a still somewhat chilly NM but it was warm enough to enjoy it with the top half off (Oh yeah!). I meet up with jkdave at a local megachain grocery store and then we headed to the trail head or meet spot since I was unfamiliar with the area.

Of course we headed out after waiting for a bit to a warm up section that would flex anyone a bit just to get a taste of the land, and after a couple aired down and disconnected the sway bars we had some more people show up (Sweet, the more the merrier). So we decided to head down and hit some more spots, this area that we are in I would describe a cross between Moab UT and Fruita CO if you have ever been there which in my mind seemed like dried up river beds/sand dunes/slick rock which makes for some increadible landscapes and fun wheeling what an amazing play ground! Well enough of the talking and I will let you guys see some pics!

And here is a Link Puerco to the rest of the Pics and two videos I have. Thanks again to everyone that went I had a blast! If you guys that went have pics please post them if you need a spot to upload to I can provide that as well just send me a pm
Old 10-27-2009, 04:46 PM
JK Super Freak

man your pictures didnt work.... bummer get em up so i can get a look
Old 10-27-2009, 05:12 PM
JK Newbie

http://www.nmvjc.org/forumvb/showthread.php?t=5744

here is the local thread

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/s...albumview=grid

and some of my pics

Drew you will find all the people and pics on here nmvjc.org

http://gallery.me.com/kdubya427#100095

and kevin's pics he is the one that thought you hit the gas going down not the break
Old 10-27-2009, 07:33 PM
JK Newbie

Good looking pics!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

I can see the pics in my browser (using chrome) but in ie8 and firefox they don't not sure why working on a solution. Until that happens open the album on the link listed as Puerco that is underlined.

Quick Reply: Puerco