Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Radical Hill Washed Out?

Old 07-21-2010, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radical Hill Washed Out?

My brother and I went up Red Cone yesterday. When we got to the point where you could turn up Radical Hill we looked at it through binoculars.

Watched a maroon four door go down from the top and then stop at a point where the trail was covered over with snow. He turned around and went back up.

But on the other side of the snow it looked like the mountain had slid right over the road for a good 40 feet or so. No way it would be passable.

Anyone else been up there lately?
Old 07-21-2010, 07:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pylot7
My brother and I went up Red Cone yesterday. When we got to the point where you could turn up Radical Hill we looked at it through binoculars.

Watched a maroon four door go down from the top and then stop at a point where the trail was covered over with snow. He turned around and went back up.

But on the other side of the snow it looked like the mountain had slid right over the road for a good 40 feet or so. No way it would be passable.

Anyone else been up there lately?
Not sure if this was before or after your report...but here is where a friend did the same trail with no issues

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=170719

Quick Reply: Radical Hill Washed Out?