Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Rausch Creek 7-30-11

Old 08-01-2011, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rausch Creek 7-30-11

a few of us went to rausch. This was basicly the first time for all of us. So we took it easy. Just greens and blues

Old 08-01-2011, 07:10 PM
JK Freak

upper 3 are videos

Old 08-01-2011, 07:15 PM
JK Freak

There is a few other videos and a bunch of pics at

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eek%207-30-11/
Old 08-01-2011, 07:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That second video of your buddy being off camber with the rear up in the air would sure be un-nerving Glad he got out without an issue, when that kind of thing happens you don't know exactly what could happen.

Cool pics and thanks for the insite on Rausch, i'm headed to topless for tata's this coming weekend.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:54 AM
JK Freak

Good stuff guys! Rausch creek is so badass! Send me a pm next time you guys go so we can hook up.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

What a good time ! A BIG thanks to all that helped . Skippy we have to do this again SOON!!!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 01:11 PM
JK Freak

Bamn will do, we had it posted for a while in the east coast section.

Ed, hopefully we can do it before you get your operation. maybe my fiancee will come this time.

yamaha, a few people attempted it after he did it, with a better line and more help though. Thats Ed (bullseye). Being all first time offroaders it really was scary. But at the end of the day we got used to how the jeeps handle. Hopefully next time we can get a few more people who have been before. There was a few areas I wanted to try but was a bit nervous to be the first person.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skippyrock
Bamn will do, we had it posted for a while in the east coast section.

Ed, hopefully we can do it before you get your operation. maybe my fiancee will come this time.

yamaha, a few people attempted it after he did it, with a better line and more help though. Thats Ed (bullseye). Being all first time offroaders it really was scary. But at the end of the day we got used to how the jeeps handle. Hopefully next time we can get a few more people who have been before. There was a few areas I wanted to try but was a bit nervous to be the first person.
Looks like you guys had a good time! I was thinking of tagging along, but didn't want to risk breaking anything with the Tata run coming up this weekend. Keep an eye on the East Coast section in the coming months. A bunch of us go up to Rausch for Black Friday. I think there was close to 20 rigs there last year. Good times and plenty of us looking to run the easier trails.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dcharge74
Looks like you guys had a good time! I was thinking of tagging along, but didn't want to risk breaking anything with the Tata run coming up this weekend. Keep an eye on the East Coast section in the coming months. A bunch of us go up to Rausch for Black Friday. I think there was close to 20 rigs there last year. Good times and plenty of us looking to run the easier trails.
I will keep an eye on for any upcoming Rausch Creek threads, I'm only an hour south of the park. I will definitely meet you guys up there. I'm really getting to know my way around.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok so is anyone ready for the last week in August . The wife wants to go up that way the 28 & 29. ?????????

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek 7-30-11