Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Strawberry Pass Trail - Northern CA

Old 07-21-2008, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strawberry Pass Trail - Northern CA

Went up Saturday Afternoon to run the Strawberry Pass Trail off of 50 in Northern CA. Great trail, takes you all the way over to 88 near kirkwood Ski Resort.

We ran the trail in just about 3 hours, starting at 5pm. Top of the pass has an elevation of approximately 8500'

Did get stuck in 1 section on a rather large rock, a little rock stacking under the front left tire got us back under way. I was really testing the factory skid plates, yea, thats it. They passed...

Here area some pics from the top of the pass below. Want to see the video, CLICK ME!

Old 07-21-2008, 10:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:03 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PeeJ_Zip
Went up Saturday Afternoon to run the Strawberry Pass Trail off of 50 in Northern CA. Great trail, takes you all the way over to 88 near kirkwood Ski Resort.

We ran the trail in just about 3 hours, starting at 5pm. Top of the pass has an elevation of approximately 8500'

Did get stuck in 1 section on a rather large rock, a little rock stacking under the front left tire got us back under way. I was really testing the factory skid plates, yea, thats it. They passed...

Here area some pics from the top of the pass below. Want to see the video, CLICK ME!
Looks like you kicked those rocks in the ass
Old 07-22-2008, 06:44 AM
JK Junkie

very nice....
Old 07-22-2008, 07:43 AM
JK Jedi

Nice pics!!

Quick Reply: Strawberry Pass Trail - Northern CA