JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Wheels & Tires (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-wheels-tires-113/)
-   -   Feeler: '13 Rubicon Wheels/Tires/Suspension Charlotte ,NC (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-wheels-tires-113/feeler-13-rubicon-wheels-tires-suspension-charlotte-nc-265629/)

Jibba 02-25-2013 11:38 AM

Feeler: '13 Rubicon Wheels/Tires/Suspension Charlotte ,NC

Hi, I apologize if i am violating any rules with this post. I am new a poster but long time lurker.

I just purchased a 2013 JKR and am thinking about upgrading wheels/tires and suspension and was wondering what I could expect to sell my take-offs for and if any local (Charlotte, NC) jeepers have any interest.

Currently Jeep has < 250 miles. I hope to make said changes prior to hitting 500 miles.

5 - 2013 rubicon wheels/tires/TPMS (I am still deciding if i will change the wheels or run the stockers with spacers so this impacts what my ultimately be availabe) so any advice on pricing would be appreciated.

2 door rubicon shocks/springs (no idea of the spring number as they are still on the jeep)

Again just looking for some advice on pricing and/or local interest in these parts. I would not be looking to ship anything as i dont really want the extra hassle.

Jamie

sam.ray.davis 02-25-2013 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jibba (Post 3447227)
Hi, I apologize if i am violating any rules with this post. I am new a poster but long time lurker.

I just purchased a 2013 JKR and am thinking about upgrading wheels/tires and suspension and was wondering what I could expect to sell my take-offs for and if any local (Charlotte, NC) jeepers have any interest.

Currently Jeep has < 250 miles. I hope to make said changes prior to hitting 500 miles.

5 - 2013 rubicon wheels/tires/TPMS (I am still deciding if i will change the wheels or run the stockers with spacers so this impacts what my ultimately be availabe) so any advice on pricing would be appreciated.

2 door rubicon shocks/springs (no idea of the spring number as they are still on the jeep)

Again just looking for some advice on pricing and/or local interest in these parts. I would not be looking to ship anything as i dont really want the extra hassle.

Jamie

I live in Shelby (45 minutes west of you) I would be willing to buy the rims and tires tomorrow for $400, not to offend, I know it's not much but I'm in a bit of a bind as one of my studs on my wheel adapter just broke and I'm ready to go back to stock. PM me if interested.

MacBeJeepin 02-26-2013 03:44 AM

Rubi take offs usually go for $800-900 for wheels/tires

Jibba 02-26-2013 05:37 AM

Thanks for hte feedback!

Sam, Im still a week or two from having the Jeep upgraded so timing is not our freind. Also, your offer is a bit lower than i was thinking.

Mac, I was thinking $1000 for the wheels and tires so you have validated that im in the ball park. thanks again.

Jamie

MacBeJeepin 02-26-2013 06:49 AM

Yep, should be able to get $900-1,000 for 2013. I really like the wheels

navydiver 02-26-2013 07:01 AM

Just look at the tag on the springs for the number they should end in 17 plus or minus 3 for the front and 58 plus or minus 3 for the rear

mattgt5 02-26-2013 07:04 AM

I would be going for $1200 on the new wheels and tires. Those wheels are bringing a premium. You can get $1000 for Moabs and new KMs. Just my two cents.

Jibba 03-03-2013 01:33 PM

Just rolled over 300 miles. Any local (Charlotte, NC) interest in wheels and tires? I don't really have any place to store them so I'd like to get them sold before I take them off.

Thanks!

TitanFlyer 03-03-2013 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jibba (Post 3457004)
Just rolled over 300 miles. Any local (Charlotte, NC) interest in wheels and tires? I don't really have any place to store them so I'd like to get them sold before I take them off.

Thanks!

I would be interested in the wheels and tires, but need to know what you are asking for them. I don't do well with "give me an offer". If you aren't comfy with putting a number on open thread, then just PM me with what you want. I am in charlotte and can do cash.

Also, do they have the TPMS in them still?

James