Notices
JK Wheels & Tires This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory installed and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler wheels and tires only. This would also include related items such as wheel spacers, tire deflators and internal bead locks.

Feeler: '13 Rubicon Wheels/Tires/Suspension Charlotte ,NC

Old 02-25-2013, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: '13 Rubicon Wheels/Tires/Suspension Charlotte ,NC

Hi, I apologize if i am violating any rules with this post. I am new a poster but long time lurker.

I just purchased a 2013 JKR and am thinking about upgrading wheels/tires and suspension and was wondering what I could expect to sell my take-offs for and if any local (Charlotte, NC) jeepers have any interest.

Currently Jeep has < 250 miles. I hope to make said changes prior to hitting 500 miles.

5 - 2013 rubicon wheels/tires/TPMS (I am still deciding if i will change the wheels or run the stockers with spacers so this impacts what my ultimately be availabe) so any advice on pricing would be appreciated.

2 door rubicon shocks/springs (no idea of the spring number as they are still on the jeep)

Again just looking for some advice on pricing and/or local interest in these parts. I would not be looking to ship anything as i dont really want the extra hassle.

Jamie
Old 02-25-2013, 08:04 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jibba
Hi, I apologize if i am violating any rules with this post. I am new a poster but long time lurker.

I just purchased a 2013 JKR and am thinking about upgrading wheels/tires and suspension and was wondering what I could expect to sell my take-offs for and if any local (Charlotte, NC) jeepers have any interest.

Currently Jeep has < 250 miles. I hope to make said changes prior to hitting 500 miles.

5 - 2013 rubicon wheels/tires/TPMS (I am still deciding if i will change the wheels or run the stockers with spacers so this impacts what my ultimately be availabe) so any advice on pricing would be appreciated.

2 door rubicon shocks/springs (no idea of the spring number as they are still on the jeep)

Again just looking for some advice on pricing and/or local interest in these parts. I would not be looking to ship anything as i dont really want the extra hassle.

Jamie
I live in Shelby (45 minutes west of you) I would be willing to buy the rims and tires tomorrow for $400, not to offend, I know it's not much but I'm in a bit of a bind as one of my studs on my wheel adapter just broke and I'm ready to go back to stock. PM me if interested.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rubi take offs usually go for $800-900 for wheels/tires
Old 02-26-2013, 05:37 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for hte feedback!

Sam, Im still a week or two from having the Jeep upgraded so timing is not our freind. Also, your offer is a bit lower than i was thinking.

Mac, I was thinking $1000 for the wheels and tires so you have validated that im in the ball park. thanks again.

Jamie
Old 02-26-2013, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yep, should be able to get $900-1,000 for 2013. I really like the wheels
Old 02-26-2013, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Just look at the tag on the springs for the number they should end in 17 plus or minus 3 for the front and 58 plus or minus 3 for the rear
Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 AM
JK Jedi

I would be going for $1200 on the new wheels and tires. Those wheels are bringing a premium. You can get $1000 for Moabs and new KMs. Just my two cents.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Just rolled over 300 miles. Any local (Charlotte, NC) interest in wheels and tires? I don't really have any place to store them so I'd like to get them sold before I take them off.

Thanks!
Old 03-03-2013, 02:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jibba
Just rolled over 300 miles. Any local (Charlotte, NC) interest in wheels and tires? I don't really have any place to store them so I'd like to get them sold before I take them off.

Thanks!
I would be interested in the wheels and tires, but need to know what you are asking for them. I don't do well with "give me an offer". If you aren't comfy with putting a number on open thread, then just PM me with what you want. I am in charlotte and can do cash.

Also, do they have the TPMS in them still?

James

Quick Reply: Feeler: '13 Rubicon Wheels/Tires/Suspension Charlotte ,NC