Notices
JK Wheels and Tires For all questions and answers concerning Wheels and Tires for Jeep JKs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of 37s with lift

Old 06-12-2020, 07:33 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,597 Posts

In my opinion, even if you go higher, the real issue is the fender flares. I'm sure you like your painted flares, but cutting or going with flat flares is going to open up a lot of clearance....more so than raising the jeep higher which is going to have the adverse effect of higher center of gravity and pucker factor in off-camber situations. I really think addressing the flares and then cycling your suspension and really looking at compressed and extended shock lengths to buy something that might be more appropriate might be a better alternative to get more articulation.
Old 06-15-2020, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts

37s stock height (trimmed flares)

37s with about 3.5" lift

That first pic was a rub fest. I imagine 2 inches of lift would have been enough with the trimming but the 2.5 springs I bought netted me an extra inch plus a little. I'm a big fan of staying as low as you can, find what rubs and cut it off. There will come a day when I have the time to reevaluate and replace my springs and I will likely go lower if it's possible.

Quick Reply: Pics of 37s with lift