Notices
JK Wheels and Tires For all questions and answers concerning Wheels and Tires for Jeep JKs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TPMS with new Fuel wheels

Old 10-29-2018, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry TPMS with new Fuel wheels

Hi Everyone,

I just ordered and put on 17" Fuel Anza wheels with 33" Nitto tires - I bought them from Extreme Terrain and their TPMS.

Initially when I put the tires on the TMPS worked fine but recently the line in blinking. Extreme Terrain recommend that I drive 50-100 miles in order for it to sync with the Jeep. The past week, I have driven around 150 miles and still no luck. I went to the Jeep Dealership this afternoon and they scanned the TMPS in the wheels and confirmed that they are working.

Any suggestions to get the TMPS working?
Old 10-29-2018, 11:41 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

So they were initially working with no issue, and then for some reason have stopped working? Have all of them stopped working (blinking lines on the dash read out), or just a couple of them? I have seen it take anywhere from a day to over a week to get TPMS to pick up, although a lot of that depends on miles more than time I think, and that is usually after a rotation of some sort. The fact they were working and then all the sudden stopped is a bit odd. I'd probably give it a little more time and try to drive it as much as possible to give them the opportunity to wake up considering they've been confirmed good.
Old 10-29-2018, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At first they were working, but they were reading high. As of now, it is only reading the front drivers wheel. The other 3 have the dashes next to them. I have even tried putting air in them to see if that wakes them up.

Dealership confirmed today that they are all sensors are working, but the signal is not making its way back to the Jeep.

Quick Reply: TPMS with new Fuel wheels