Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Bedlined the INSIDE of my roof...

Old 02-02-2011, 08:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bedlined the INSIDE of my roof...

The sunday project was to bedline the entire inside roof of my JK, I started out with alot of prep and cleaning to remove all the grease and armourall. Once I removed all the dirt and oil I started removing all the parts from the front peices and taping off the windows in the rear...

I decided to try a self etching spray on bedliner that another member (Alex) showed to me the other evening. I shot a test panel and LIKED IT!!!

It took me four cans to get the coverage and texture that I wanted at a price of 8.99 each....

I will post up pictures of the finished product which is REALLY NICE, no more white!!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 08:59 AM
JK Freak

That looks great! I did my front panels with matte black, but after seeing this, i'll be going over it with the can bed liner and the rear to once i get someone to help me take it off my ceiling harness and flip it over!

Old 02-02-2011, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks nice!

I did mine about a year and a half ago, but used the Duplicolor Spray-on bedliner. Results look the same. And it has held up really well so far!

Anthony
Old 02-02-2011, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great! Thats on the list of MODS once the weather gets nice
Old 02-02-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tuff2010
The sunday project was to bedline the entire inside roof of my JK, I started out with alot of prep and cleaning to remove all the grease and armourall. Once I removed all the dirt and oil I started removing all the parts from the front peices and taping off the windows in the rear...

I decided to try a self etching spray on bedliner that another member (Alex) showed to me the other evening. I shot a test panel and LIKED IT!!!

It took me four cans to get the coverage and texture that I wanted at a price of 8.99 each....

I will post up pictures of the finished product which is REALLY NICE, no more white!!!!
Dis you take off the weather seals on the edge of the panels, and what material u used to replace it?
Old 02-02-2011, 02:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nlam2001
Dis you take off the weather seals on the edge of the panels, and what material u used to replace it?
Nope just taped it off, were the weather seals are it is already black..

Quick Reply: Bedlined the INSIDE of my roof...