Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Husky Cargo liner and Subwoofer

Old 07-17-2007, 01:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Husky Cargo liner and Subwoofer

Husky makes a cargo liner that you can trim so it fits properly even if you have a subwoofer. Area needed to be trimmed is marked by Husky and after trimming you still maintain a lip on the area that encompasses the subwoofer.
See pic...

Old 07-17-2007, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

The Husky cargo liner I speak of is not rubber but does in fact cover the while cargo area. Go to this pdf file for install info. By the way this cargo liner runs $86.00 delivered to your door via an eBAY vendor offering same at this time.

Comes on black, tan or gray. Read here ---> http://www.huskyliners.com/_pdf/2052instrdoc.pdf
Old 07-18-2007, 11:32 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a great find. Props out to Husky, for building a very elegant solution for the JK.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:22 AM
JK Newbie

Does this liner cover the seats on the four door when folded down? Or does it only cover the area behind the seat? I'm looking for something that will cover both the cargo area and the back of the seats when they are folded down. I couldn't quite tell from the picture. Do you also have the ebay link? Thanks!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just the cargo area. One big upside - I got caught in a cloudburst without the windows and was able to carefully slide the liner out and dump out an inch of water when it was over. Dry as a bone underneath.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just the cargo area. One big upside - I got caught in a cloudburst without the windows and was able to carefully slide the liner out and dump out an inch of water when it was over. Dry as a bone underneath.

Quick Reply: Husky Cargo liner and Subwoofer