Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Offroad Heros Multi-top help installing???

Old 11-02-2014, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offroad Heros Multi-top help installing???

Hi - I know this is company is a hot button topic because I researched my question first and ended up more confused rather than clear. By bringing it up, I hope I don't open up a can of worms here - my apologies to those who never want to hear this name again.

So, here goes - I run a 2012 JKU with factory soft top now. I was given a ORH Multi-Top new today (I was about to buy a Trektop NX when this was offered up). It was given to me because the two previous owners couldn't install it and eventually frustration set in. So, it ended up in my lap. After eyeballing it, I think I'm missing a few pieces of hardware. I don't know what version this is and I don't want to call Tim and waste his time until I know what I got, I know what I need, and I've exhausted other resources. I also don't have install instructions, and I've read that they're difficult to understand anyway. So, I'm hoping somebody out there already running a Multi-Top (circa 2010-2013???) might be able to help ID what I have, what I'm missing and maybe walk me through an install. Please PM if you're willing to help a fellow Jeeper out - Thanks in advance! I'll try to upload pictures, but I'm not sure if I'll be allowed due to my lurker rather than poster approach to this forum... If I can't, we can figure out where I can text them/send them via PM. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ORH hardware.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	582724Click image for larger version

Name:	ORH vinyl.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	582725Click image for larger version

Name:	ORH hardware.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	582724Click image for larger version

Name:	ORH vinyl.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	582725

Quick Reply: Offroad Heros Multi-top help installing???