Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Rubicon Express Gen2 Sway Bar disconnects

Old 07-22-2013, 06:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon Express Gen2 Sway Bar disconnects

So after reading the instructions a couple times and looking at the pics in the instructions I decided to follow them verbaitum.

Problem - after taking the JKU Heep out for a test run the lower axel side connection pins both snapped in half.

I contacted Rubicon Express and told them what had happened and how I questioned the install. See the instructions tell you to place the "ALUMINUM" pins in the upper holes on the relocation backet on the axels. This placed the solid steel ones in the pin hangers on the body mounts (used for when you are disconnected and out on the trail).

Rubicon Express stated that this was a problem and will be fixed ASAP!! They then sent me new pins and stated that they were sorry for any inconvience that this may have cause. Which it has not.

Two things - First, Rubicon Express acted quickly and in my opinion with great customer service. Secondly, I love the Rubicon Express lift and all the features that if it offers. Excellent ride quatility.

Just thought that I would share.

Quick Reply: Rubicon Express Gen2 Sway Bar disconnects