Notices
King of the Hammers Griffin King of the Hammers is a race unlike any other. It's considered the "toughest one day off road race in the world." It is now part of a week long off road festival in Johnson Valley, California. More than 35,000 spectators are expected to attend!

King of the Hammers 2014: Who's going!?

Old 01-24-2014, 10:05 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Guys found out we are 1-2 jeeps short of our goal of providing each of the wounded vets with a front passenger side seat so if you are planning to be out at KOH early (Tuesday, Feb. 4th) we could use your help with the Forbidden Jeeps run out at Bull Frog. Please chime in or send me a PM with contact info so we can make sure you have Forbidden One (Doug) contact information. See the rest of you out there on Wednesday!
Old 02-01-2014, 11:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick question, jeeps in the shop, have a civic, will I be able to go out there? First time going
Old 02-01-2014, 11:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jkforlife
Quick question, jeeps in the shop, have a civic, will I be able to go out there? First time going
They water the dirt road bone leading to hammertown and it gets pretty packed down almost to the point of being like pavement. I've seen all kinds of vehicles make it like my RV so it's doable.

Quick Reply: King of the Hammers 2014: Who's going!?