JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Last Frontier (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/last-frontier-57/)
-   -   Alaska BS thread (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/last-frontier-57/alaska-bs-thread-97798/)

falconfixer 11-12-2009 01:45 AM

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :D

Got me a gig doing snow removal at night so the white stuff brings me money :clap:

AK4Dave 11-14-2009 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by falconfixer (Post 1425260)
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :D

Got me a gig doing snow removal at night so the white stuff brings me money :clap:

Leave it to a cheechako to say "Let it snow" in Alaska..... He'll probably think different in about 5 months and he's still plowing and sick to death of it........lol:rotflmao2: All kidding aside......if it's money you need then I hope you do well with it. Plowing is also "part" of my job.

Oh and btw....how cold was it this morn up north? We had between -10/-15 below here.......ouch!!!:eek2:

falconfixer 11-14-2009 09:59 PM

We're still in the single digits in the morning I belive but honestly, I really dont even look. There's snow, it's cold and my Jeep door hinges scream like a 90 year old virgin getting a butt pounding.

oh and this PA born and raised cheechako remembers why the fuck he left the state and all the coldness. Why I'm here but I can tell you one thing...divorce and bullshit came up in other threads and all I'm waiting for now is breakup :beer: Too much of a bitch to drive to the lower 48 right about now but hopefully this is a short winter.....

AK4Dave 11-17-2009 06:23 PM

Well the "sink hole" that I call "where I live" got to -20 this morn. I remember a few Novembers like this...... Don't ya just love it...???!!!......lol.

AK4Dave 11-19-2009 06:23 PM

you guys ain't much for BS'n are ya......:naw:

falconfixer 11-25-2009 09:15 AM

Happy Turkey Day!

A little early but gonna have a full house tomorrow. Lots of cooking, drinking and BSing so I probably won't be on here.

Defintely take some time tho and be thankful for all the good things we have in life....and if God is in a listening mood let's all ask him for a win for the Raiders tomorrow!!!!!!!:D

AK4Dave 11-25-2009 06:33 PM

Happy Gobble Gobble to my AK buddies.......!!!

falconfixer 12-02-2009 08:27 AM

Broke out the sunscreen and banana hammock yesterday....43 degrees in Anchorage :ya:

AK4Dave 12-05-2009 10:00 AM

Hey.....last week was plowing as much as a joy for you up there as it was for me down here...??? About 4" of super sloppy slush down here. Built up on tree branches till they started to come down all over. Power out off and on all over too. All kinds of fun...!!!...:crazyeyes::naw:

falconfixer 12-05-2009 11:13 AM

No power losses I can think of but yea that was some sloppy stuff out there :eek2: We have a couple contracts and the main PITA is over at the small airport around the control tower. Its all fenced in so a lot of it is by shovel digging it out enough to get a blade in there to backdrag. I think we had a little more than you guys but 10 feet back and the blade just wan't heavy enough so it would just skim over the crap. Had to go out last night too cause of the little acumulation over the week and now all that wet stuff left prior was solid.

Only joy I got was messing with my neighbor last week. He's all proud of his snowblower from hell and the prick dumped all his snow right in front of my driveway and blocked the whole alley (I park in the back of the house) . Long story short I took about a half hour with the truck and made sure he was going to have a bad morning when he woke up :rotflmao2: