Notices
Last Frontier If you live in Alaska and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Chena/Eielson fun

Old 05-23-2010, 10:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chena/Eielson fun

Just got done from checkin' out the trails on the Chena Annex out on Transmitter Rd. here at Eielson. Most of the trails I found where rutted redicuously deep. I made it about 5 feet down one and when I started having water get in the cab with the bumper submerged I called it a day (huge drop off I couldn't see in the mud).
Finally took the top and doors off though. I also believe I might of seen a couple guys from here rollin' around FBX over the weekend too.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 AM
JK Jedi

Yup..........classic Alaskan trail.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:53 AM
JK Newbie

I've never been to that neck of the woods yet, I've been going out with the Fairbanks off road lions and have had very satifactory trail rides with them so far. If you have free time this saturday they are doing a trail ride if you want to check them out they are at fairbanksoffroadlions dot com. Your jeep looks nice with its top off, so far I've only taken off my freedom panels since i dont have anywhere to put my hardtop
Old 06-18-2010, 09:56 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by akseminole
I've never been to that neck of the woods yet, I've been going out with the Fairbanks off road lions and have had very satifactory trail rides with them so far. If you have free time this saturday they are doing a trail ride if you want to check them out they are at fairbanksoffroadlions dot com. Your jeep looks nice with its top off, so far I've only taken off my freedom panels since i dont have anywhere to put my hardtop
curious as to why it would be wrong to just set it outside on the ground?
Old 06-20-2010, 11:32 PM
JK Newbie

Somewhat because I'm lazy partly because I don't want it to rain in my jeep but mostly because I don't want it sitting on the ground. That and I don't want my friends to f**k with it. lol
Old 06-21-2010, 11:08 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by akseminole
Somewhat because I'm lazy partly because I don't want it to rain in my jeep but mostly because I don't want it sitting on the ground. That and I don't want my friends to f**k with it. lol
Well.........I didn't actually mean "on the ground" ground. I meant lying some stickers down and setting it on them, then maybe a tarp over it of something. But if you're worried about your friends messin' with it then I understand.....lol

Quick Reply: Chena/Eielson fun