Notices
Last Frontier If you live in Alaska and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

how many AK guys do we have? should have a meet.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,
My wife and I just moved to anchorage and bought a 4 dr Jk last week. I'm in Oklahoma on work till aug 5th but when I get back we'd love to meet up some fellow jeep people. I've been wanting a jeep since I was a kid and finally bought it, now time to mod it. For just the meantime I put a 2 in lift with 31s. She's me everyday driver so nothing real big till I pay her off and get another commuter. Took it up the knik river valley last week and made it about 4 miles from the glacier before we and a couple we met on a Polaris had to turn around due to high water...I'm still new to the jeep thing and didn't want to put her underwater my first time out! Yea the people on the quads called us chicken but their quad doesn't cost 30k! Look forward to hanging out with jeep people when I return and learning the ropes.

Clint
Old 08-14-2011, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on the jk Clint! lookin forward to seein you on the trails!

so a bud and i are taking our jeeps out to hit the trails next weekend, if anyone feels like getting their jeep a little dirty feel free to come with!
not 100% on the location yet but will almost definatley be within a 3 hr drive of anchorage.
shoot me a pm and ill keep u posted

Last edited by Otari; 08-19-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

yo afdude87...empty your mailbox dude!
Old 09-23-2011, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Done! All of wol's pm's lol should work now

Quick Reply: how many AK guys do we have? should have a meet.