Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Another Shiloh Engagement

Old 11-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Ben
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maverick1701
lol its fine n2rock... I just wanted to give you a hard time about it
beware of maverick's "hard times."
Old 12-01-2008, 06:05 AM
JK Freak

(trying to stay on task and ignore the recent ramblings)

I am not sure I will be ready for Saturday. My rear diff is leaking after adding a rock ring and seeing that the rear sway bar is rubbing it...likely the cause of the leak. I am doing what I can to replace it with a diff cover now, but if I can't get it taken care of a couple days prior to Saturday, I'm going to have to pass. It is leaking just sitting in my garage right now, so on the trail it could become detrimental. I will do what I can the next couple days to get it fixed. Shilo was alot of fun and I think there's more to see.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:47 AM
Ben
JK Freak

Sigh, I don't think chris is going to make it either. I think maybe we should try for another time when more can go. Chris is having a "banquet" with his ford buddies. Sounds a little fruity in my opinion.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:24 AM
JK Freak

Sounds wise to call it off now and re-plan for later. Did you want to consider another weekend in December?
Old 12-01-2008, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ben
Sigh, I don't think chris is going to make it either. I think maybe we should try for another time when more can go. Chris is having a "banquet" with his ford buddies. Sounds a little fruity in my opinion.
hey nub how about you not mis-quote me....

I said I will still go wheeling if they dont move the christmas dinner

If we are going to reschedule I need to know ASAP
Old 12-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Ben
JK Freak

let's reschedule. I am pulling the trigger. Ruth asked if we could do it later too.

Chris, I still don't trust the boy banquet thing. Be careful because ackbar says...

Old 12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ben
let's reschedule. I am pulling the trigger. Ruth asked if we could do it later too.

Chris, I still don't trust the boy banquet thing. Be careful because ackbar says...

K, what is the new date? I need to know so I can plan
Old 12-01-2008, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=N2rock;814998]Hey... We're making plans to got to Shiloh for New Years. [/QUOTE

hmmm....that would sure be fun but I am hesitant to go to shiloh during one of their big events, from what I hear (and the pictures I have seen) the place is pretty much packed
Old 12-02-2008, 05:27 AM
Ben
JK Freak

[QUOTE=maverick1701;815147]
Originally Posted by N2rock
Hey... We're making plans to got to Shiloh for New Years. [/QUOTE

hmmm....that would sure be fun but I am hesitant to go to shiloh during one of their big events, from what I hear (and the pictures I have seen) the place is pretty much packed
since when did places getting packed stop you? From what I hear you were the first person to hit American Eagle, or whatever the name of that frat store you shop at is. In fact, I found a pic of someone who looks suspiciously similar to you trampling an old lady at the aforementioned frat store opening. Coincidence? I don't think so. Am I the only one who thinks the guy in the red shirt looks like Maverick?

Old 12-02-2008, 07:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by N2rock
We went there Memorial weekend- which, I imagine would be a bigger weekend than New Years - Memorial weekend had the perfect weather for wheeling, plus the launch of summer. And can honestly tell you that there were tons of people, rigs, 4 wheelers. And we really had no real issues.

Funny thing was we had a large group of 4 wheelers that hung around us like flies. Then at every obstacle, they would circle around the obstacle to watch.
Well if N2, our fearless leader, says it is safe to go....then I vote we tag along during their trip (if yall dont mind of course)

Quick Reply: Another Shiloh Engagement