Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Hidden Falls offroad park - July 2013

Old 06-19-2013, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hidden Falls offroad park - July 2013

Checking to see if anyone wanted to make a trip out to Hidden Falls in July, maybe the 3rd or 4th week.

So.. just looking to see what everybody's schedule is like, post up if you have any suggestions, or places you want to wheel, or other Jeeps we can join.

Ill be in a Daily Driver 4 door w/ coilovers, 37s, and locked diffs. My plans are running mainly the level 4-5 trails, and expect some damage. This gunna be hella fun! Who is in!
Old 06-19-2013, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm your huckleberry. Lol

About to install my long arm upgrade with coilovers and Evo lever so I'm going to be ready for a test run.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:14 PM
JK Freak

Ill have to check the family schedule so it's a maybe for now.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:18 AM
JK Freak

As of right now, I'll be able to do something in July!! I may not be "expecting" damage and will avoid when possible...

Should have new driveshaft and new brake lines in by then. I really need to replace my ball joints with the synergy ones sitting in my garage for the past 7 months.....
Old 06-20-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TexasT
I'm your huckleberry. Lol

About to install my long arm upgrade with coilovers and Evo lever so I'm going to be ready for a test run.
whatcha doing with your old set up???
Old 06-20-2013, 06:42 AM
JK Freak

great! this is gunna turn out good. get your rigs ready, I still need to install my new PR 44. maybe a mod party is in call!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would like to attend buy my build will not be finished and it seems I would not be able to handle the 4-5 runs. Im soon doing MC 3.5" & 37's.

Lusky
Old 06-20-2013, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Lusky
I would like to attend buy my build will not be finished and it seems I would not be able to handle the 4-5 runs. Im soon doing MC 3.5" & 37's.

Lusky
several of us crazy people had ran these trails before with stock tires or 35s, only minor damages..and came out ok! Just have fun and do what you want to do, there's always bypasses on the harder stuff.

trail guide:

Hidden Falls offers a variety of full size 4x4 trails. Whether you own a stock or modified vehicle,
Hidden Falls offers trails for you. We currently offer 25 different trails.

Our level 1 & 2 trails are rated for stock to slightly modified 4x4 vehicles. Our level 3 trails are rated for
4x4 modified vehicles with at least 33" tires and at least one set of lockers with stock transfer case. If
you do not meet these requirements you are not allowed on level 3 trails.

Our level 4,5 & 6 trails are rated for extremely modified vehicles which includes full lockers on front &
rear, 35"+ tires, winch and low transfer case gearing. If you do not meet these requirements you are
not permitted on level 4,5, & 6 trails. We rate our trails based on the most difficult obstacle on the trail.
A level 5 trail may only have one level 5 obstacle. We have tried to provide a bypass to go around
level 4-5 obstacles.

If you choose to run level 3 trails there is a risk for damage. If you choose to run level 4, 5 or 6 trails
damage is common.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:26 PM
JK Freak

Lusky
I don't think it's an issue. Like Inspect said its been done and there are by passes around most obstacles. Just do what you feel comfortable with.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:07 AM
JK Freak

Lusky
I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. Last time we went, i had a stock 4dr islander that followed us around. He did almost everything we did, just had to work a bit harder and he came out with out a scratch. What he didn't feel comfortable doing (which wasn't much ) he went around. Normally we don't go crazy on the trails. Honestly, i get more enjoyment seeing others do the crazy stuff. None of us would put anyone in jeopardy if we didn't think a person can do it. We all take care of each other.

Quick Reply: Hidden Falls offroad park - July 2013