Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

need help contacting previous owner of 2011 white JKU w/Willys decals and lots of mod

Old 03-06-2015, 08:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation need help contacting previous owner of 2011 white JKU w/Willys decals and lots of mod

Hello everyone! I'm not in Texas but I just bought a 2011 white JKU that's heavily modified and has Willy's decals. This is my first modified Jeep and I have so many questions According to the carfax this was a one owner jeep and it came from somewhere in Texas. Can anyone who recognizes this badboy please let me know here or through a pm? You'd make my day! Thank you in advance for any help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-25-16-05-24-1.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	600072
Old 04-07-2015, 10:29 AM
JK Newbie

No one recognize this one?
Old 11-11-2015, 11:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poseidon_Guy
No one recognize this one?
I don't know if you ever found the previous owner, but I ran a carfax on mine, checked all the places that it had been "serviced" and called each one of them, told them I was trying to locate the owner (whatever reason you want to say) and asked them to look up the VIN and see if they could give me a name/phone number. After several phone calls one of the "local" oil change places gave me a name, and from there I searched FB and found the previous owner.

You can get a general idea of where the person lived from the locations on the carfax, then just start FB/google searching like crazy. Good luck, and I hope this helps if you're still looking for the previous owner.

Quick Reply: need help contacting previous owner of 2011 white JKU w/Willys decals and lots of mod