Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Jk axle package

For Sale

Drivetrain

09-19-2022, 08:37 AM | Replies: 6 | Views: 2751
  • Drivetrain - Jk axle package - Used - 2012 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, United States
    Sold
  • Drivetrain - Jk axle package - Used - 2012 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, United States
    Sold
JK Newbie

• Price
    $3,500
    • OBO
  • Location Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2012 - 2018
Description:

Upgraded JK Dana 44 Rear 30 front  outta 2013.   only had 50K miles when upgraded. Had River Raiders do full rebuild upgrade of axles 15K miles ago. Yukon 4:56 premium set,  Detroit locker rear , all new seals and bearings ,  chrome Molly shafts added in rear with JK aluminum heavy duty  diff covers. ( jeep logo on diff, no longer available)  Selling with terraflex big brake kit with calipers, drilled for  ton tie rod and synergy ball joints. Includes 4 fox reservoir +3 shocks with fox billet reservoir  and fox clamps clamps. 4;56 gears. First $3500 gets it all.  River raiders Haulk is the best with these re gear imho. If listed….. they are available , no BS serious buyers only. Excuse photo… located in mechanicsburg pa. Pick up only, shipping now is very expensive. Unless you have shipping account.  Set ran perfect , only out because i did big Hemi swap and got currie 60 HP set made. 

Old 09-19-2022, 09:34 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,597 Posts

Originally Posted by Qind
Pick up only, shipping now is very expensive. Unless you have shipping account.
Not sure it still is, but Fastenal's 3rd party shipping used to be a great option for axles. I had a few shipped to/from back in the day via their service and it was both convenient and economical. I only highlight it as I was certain that Mechanicsburg had to be a made-up town so pulled the map to see where it was. Apparently it is real and there are a lot of Fastenals around you as well.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for info, lots of trade offers came in…looking for cash offers .
need to help -offset Curries.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Qind
Upgraded JK Dana 44 Rear 30 front outta 2013. only had 50K miles when upgraded. Had River Raiders do full rebuild upgrade of axles 15K miles ago. Yukon 4:56 premium set, Detroit locker rear , all new seals and bearings , chrome Molly shafts added in rear with JK aluminum heavy duty diff covers. ( jeep logo on diff, no longer available) Selling with terraflex big brake kit with calipers, drilled for ton tie rod and synergy ball joints. Includes 4 fox reservoir +3 shocks with fox billet reservoir and fox clamps clamps. 4;56 gears. First $3500 gets it all. River raiders Haulk is the best with these re gear imho. If listed….. they are available , no BS serious buyers only. Excuse photo… located in mechanicsburg pa. Pick up only, shipping now is very expensive. Unless you have shipping account. Set ran perfect , only out because i did big Hemi swap and got currie 60 HP set made.

Are you willing to sell just the rear? I don't need the shocks, I just put brand new fox resovior 2.0's on right before my spider gears blew up.
Old 10-28-2022, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

Possibly interested BUT concerned with size of Big Brakes ...could you include some pictures that show side view with a tape measure in so I can compare to my new 15" rims
If I do I would want to have them installed on Jeep close to your location as I am in Canada... Any suggestions and maybe an approx. cost
Old 02-07-2023, 04:42 AM
JK Newbie

can you send some more detailed pics please?
Old 08-08-2023, 07:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sold guys , thanks for the posts as always.