Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Introductory Video for DigitalByDoiron

Old 06-25-2014, 02:09 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts
Default Introductory Video for DigitalByDoiron

I've created a short introductory video for DigitalByDoiron. If you're not sure that the videos we put together might interest you, this should give you an idea of what they consist of. It's not rock crawling in a tiny off-road park, but it's also not an easy trail to follow as we travel through Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Oklahoma, Arkansas and other fascinating locales in all seasons and weather. And it's not just a bunch of unedited GoPro footage. We've gotten better over time, and our videos the last few years are more documentary style, with quality music, voice overs, and effective use of multiple cameras for video and stills. No campy video editor tricks to "improve" your viewing experience--just interesting shots of challenging adventures. And, traveling with a group of folks whose twin passions are off-roading (not all vehicles are Jeeps) and photography, I hope that the quality of what we put together comes through. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Yq51rHh8MY

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 06-25-2014 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:54 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely checking this out. Me and Levi (whiteghost) plan in coming up to run that ozark trail with you sometime if you are willing.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:41 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Definitely checking this out. Me and Levi (whiteghost) plan in coming up to run that ozark trail with you sometime if you are willing.
Not sure when we'll go there next. Right now working on a short trip back to Big Bend, and a huge trip next year to Washington Backcountry Discovery Route. Both trips are full and planning is well underway. If you're on FB, find me (the guy taking a selfie into a mirror), and I can add you to a group where someone may be making this run.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:14 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Not sure when we'll go there next. Right now working on a short trip back to Big Bend, and a huge trip next year to Washington Backcountry Discovery Route. Both trips are full and planning is well underway. If you're on FB, find me (the guy taking a selfie into a mirror), and I can add you to a group where someone may be making this run.
I'm not but Levi is. I'll have him contact you on Facebook. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Introductory Video for DigitalByDoiron