Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Stock Rubicon on Hells Gate

Old 01-29-2014, 09:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck reinforces bad habits
Old 01-29-2014, 12:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ummm.... I remember this video from quite a while back.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jksteve2013
I have an issue with this sort of attitude. Do you pay for search and rescue? No. so why on earth would you put yourself in a position that would inturn put others in a bad position. Seems a bit of planning (recovery gear or wheeling with a nother person) would negate that need for a rescue.

so i ask....why do you feel so entitled to the service you do not pay for? you sir should be left on the trail to bleed out if that situation ever arises.

cant help the stupid.
You been smoking crack? This is the most off the deep end post I have read in a while. We went from going to Moab and doing a trail alone to bleeding out with search and rescue hunting for your rotting corpse hahaha

Hopefully when you drive anywhere you do so with a buddy unless you feel so entitled as to police and fire protection in the event of an accident, because guess what, same taxes go for those services as well.

I disagree with you about helping stupid sometimes you can be helped, so I'm going to try to help you. Just don't post, remember its better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Last edited by rsbmg; 02-09-2014 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default thats crazy !

if that jeep slid backwards your going all the way back down where your started only in flames prob in this video ! im not into stunts like that that looks foolish to attempt but thats my view on this lol

Last edited by jeepmojo; 01-31-2014 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn...that is absolutely crazy. I love the fact that you proved a lot of people about the capabilities of a stock jku rubi! Congrats. Alone or with a group still a great accomplishment!

Quick Reply: Stock Rubicon on Hells Gate