Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

[Missouri] Sayersbrook Run Dec 20th

Old 12-14-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GraceMWJT
I really hope to this time! A lot depends on if I get all my Christmas shopping done and everything wrapped - I hope to be done shopping by Tuesday and the wrapping by Thursday.

The girls decided to spend the night at my parents instead of going with us - was a really tough decision for McKenzie when she heard that I was going to let her drive in the field by the 101 course! But spending the night with their cousins whom they haven'[t seen in probably 6 months won out.
Well you should be properly motivated to get the shopping and wrapping finished.

This should be a blast
Old 12-14-2008, 06:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikesjk
I am glad you are coming, now someone might be able to keep marvin in control
yeah, the last time I tried to control him, he dented in both doors on the drivers side Then he tried to blame it on dog farts and the conversation about Suz's thong coming untied
Old 12-16-2008, 09:28 AM
JK Super Freak

yeah, the last time I tried to control him, he dented in both doors on the drivers side Then he tried to blame it on dog farts and the conversation about Suz's thong coming untied
Maybe you can at least try to contain him then.

As far as the dogs and thongs go I don't think I am willing to offer any advice
Old 12-17-2008, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

are we there yet? this has not been a banner day at the Graves residence!

between the xj breaking down on my way back from picking up lunch for the whole office -( though, they were impressed with the # of jeepers in the area who came out to help! ) and being notified of a possible identity theft! ( lawsuit against AB here I come! - they had laptops with employee information stolen from them!) I am ready for the serenity of the Ranch!!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:40 PM
JK Freak

are we there yet? this has not been a banner day at the Graves residence!

between the xj breaking down on my way back from picking up lunch for the whole office -( though, they were impressed with the # of jeepers in the area who came out to help! ) and being notified of a possible identity theft! ( lawsuit against AB here I come! - they had laptops with employee information stolen from them!) I am ready for the serenity of the Ranch!!!!
Sounds like you have had a good week. Only 2 more days and I can't wait either. I just got done putting on woods evaporative canister and steering stabilizer, so now I got to go try it out.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:34 AM
JK Newbie

Im going to try and make this I am friends with Stamperjk. Do you guys start right on time at 9? I might be a few min late I will be leaving my place around 7:15ish.

Thanks

Steve
Old 12-19-2008, 08:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 98Vobra
Im going to try and make this I am friends with Stamperjk. Do you guys start right on time at 9? I might be a few min late I will be leaving my place around 7:15ish.

Thanks

Steve
We should go out around 9:30. If you are interested a group of us are meeting up at the QT at 21 and 141 leaving promptly at 7am for the trip down.

I know its early but we are all exicted

Hope to see you there
Old 12-19-2008, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have plans to leave at 6:30 in the morining to come down. How long do you normally stay out for? I will have to leave around 3:00 to get back for a party for work. If everyone is not leaving at or before 3:00 will it be easy to find own way out? Is there a place on site or close to get lunch or do we need to bring it with us?

Sorry for all the questions,
Chris
Old 12-19-2008, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

One more thing, do you have to ave a flag?

Chris
Old 12-19-2008, 11:38 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ytee
I have plans to leave at 6:30 in the morining to come down. How long do you normally stay out for? I will have to leave around 3:00 to get back for a party for work. If everyone is not leaving at or before 3:00 will it be easy to find own way out? Is there a place on site or close to get lunch or do we need to bring it with us?

Sorry for all the questions,
Chris
You will have to bring a packed lunch and drinks. We will probably stay out till 4:30 but come in and out of trails all day there so you should not have a problem leaving early.

No flag is required

Last edited by mikesjk; 12-19-2008 at 01:12 PM.

Quick Reply: [Missouri] Sayersbrook Run Dec 20th