Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Black Hills Run - 2013

Old 05-22-2013, 09:11 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tsweet
I got 2 rooms at the lodge for you guys. Not sure way they are, as they were sold out. So my guy just moved some things around. They are under my name so not a big deal.
I sent you a pm.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:15 AM
JK Freak

As did I just now.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:31 AM
JK Freak

has anyone got there colorado trail permit yet??? what does everyone have left to do to there jeep before the trip??

i have front drive shaft to put in, change fluids and some odds and ends things and i think i'm ready
Old 05-30-2013, 06:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Rear coil overs going on, then stinger, finally lowrance GPS.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:44 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Originally Posted by JK-1
has anyone got there colorado trail permit yet??? what does everyone have left to do to there jeep before the trip??

i have front drive shaft to put in, change fluids and some odds and ends things and i think i'm ready
I haven't purchased any of the permits yet. I have a bunch of stuff that I'd like to do but the only thing I need to do is get sliders installed. I'm not sure I'll have the funds available for anything else.

I have a bunch of other family/vacation stuff that is competing for the Jeep funds.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:53 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by OhhSeven
I haven't purchased any of the permits yet. I have a bunch of stuff that I'd like to do but the only thing I need to do is get sliders installed. I'm not sure I'll have the funds available for anything else.

I have a bunch of other family/vacation stuff that is competing for the Jeep funds.
i want to see pics of you and the jeep at Off Road Evolution... are you going to get sliders on while your out there???
Old 05-30-2013, 07:16 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

i want to see pics of you and the jeep at Off Road Evolution... are you going to get sliders on while your out there???
I was really hoping to do that but I'm not going to be able to fit it in. Family time wins. I hope to order them and have them installed closer to home before the CO/SD trip.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:19 AM
JK Freak

what are you asking for your LoDs in case i come across someone looking for some???
Old 05-30-2013, 07:27 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

what are you asking for your LoDs in case i come across someone looking for some???
I'm entertaining offers. I don't have a particular price in mind. I don't have the exact number right now but I paid like $760 for them because of the extra powder coating. I would expect to make it attractive enough for someone to buy so cut out the powder coating and shipping costs or something. I'd even deliver.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by OhhSeven

I was really hoping to do that but I'm not going to be able to fit it in. Family time wins. I hope to order them and have them installed closer to home before the CO/SD trip.
We just put on the ace rock sliders on jeepgirls and there really nice. That's the route I'm going when I do it

Quick Reply: Black Hills Run - 2013