Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Indianapolis people I need help.....

Old 10-25-2011, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indianapolis people I need help.....

Ok, I was at Jeeptoberfest in central Fla. this weekend and met someone that was looking for a Jeep......she lives in Indy and has no idea what she is looking for, just knows that she wants a Jeep. So, looking for some help in the area from fellow JKers. I just don't want her to end up with an overpriced TJ or YJ, and be scorned and not ever want to own a Jeep again.

I am bias towards the 4 door jeeps(because I have one and it works for me), but I think she is open to both. I ask if she had a preference and she said ummmmmm, maybe black? Both tops preferably. That's about all she knows.

If anybody knows of one for sale close, other than at normal dealers that she can find herself, please let me know.

Any help would be great.....
Old 10-27-2011, 07:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd suggest posting this in the great lakes section. That's the staging area that covers Indy.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, will do.

Quick Reply: Indianapolis people I need help.....